The Time Has Come! New Metro Stops and D.C. CommutingThe Time Has Come!New Metro Stops and D.C. CommutingThe moment that Northern Virginia has been waiting for is finally here; the metro expansion is 99% complete! Travelling from Reston to Washington is going to get MUCH easier. Here are the top 5 things you need to know about your commute.
The job market is going to continue to grow and commuting in and around Northern Virginia is getting easier. Living along a Metro line is not only convenient – it increases property values. Call Ask Gina & Company today at (703)574-3478 with your Loudoun County real estate questions.
- There will be 4 new stations in Phase 1 of the expansion: Wiehle, Spring Hill, Greensboro and Tysons.
- Commuters can hop on in Reston and arrive in our nation’s capital in 41 minutes – and not just on Sunday at 2am!
- Along with vehicle parking, there will be a secured bike room available!
- The cost is expected to be $5.75 each way
- Phase 2 will be complete in 2018 and includes 6 more stops through Herndon, Dulles and Ashburn in Loudoun County.