How YOU can make a difference in saving the planet!Do you want to help save the environment but don’t know how? Here are some helpful tips on how you can save energy in your Loudoun home. Follow these handy suggestions and planet earth won’t be the only green you save. Conserving energy can also give you a little extra cash!
One simple task that can help you save some energy is controlling the temperature of your Brambleton townhome with thermostats. You can do this by:
- Installing a thermostat to manage your heating and air conditioning systems more effectively
- Lowering the thermostat on your water heater to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- When heating and cooling your townhome, be sure no windows or doors are open
Another easy way to conserve power is to not leave electronics on at your Cascades condo. Here are some examples and tips on how to do this:
- Turn everything off when you leave a room, such as lights, TVs, entertainment systems, computers, and monitors
- Plug your home electronics into power strips, and turn off the power strip when you leave your home
Saving water also reduces energy consumption, so next time you visit your Ashburn villa you can:
- Only wash clothes and dishes when the washer is full; otherwise, you’re wasting water!
- Take short showers to avoid using excess water
Finally, avoid using dryers at your Lowes Island abode! If possible, you can:
- Air dry dishes
- Air dry clothes
And there you have it! Some super suggestions to save you some power — and some money!
Used these tips and don’t know what to do with the extra money? Get yourself a new Loudoun mansion! Contact Ask Gina & Company today at 703-574-3478 to save you some energy when buying a house!