Why Buy Your Next Home with a Realtor?
Why should I buy my next Home with a Realtor?
It’s a question many people like yourself ask themselves when making the potentially largest purchase of a lifetime. Before you start your search for a new home, consider working with a Realtor. And not just any Realtor, do your research, ask friends and family what Realtor they used. A great Realtor can provide you with invaluable information in a number of ways and potentially save you thousands at no cost to you.
So you ask, “What can a Realtor can do for me as I search for a home?” They will:
- Help you determine how much home you can afford
- Explain financing options and help you find the right loan you and your family
- Give you trusted loan officers to weigh your financial options with
- Assist in your home search through the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and other online sites
- Provide objective data about each property — including information you might not realize is available
- Protect your interests by acting as your personal expert negotiator
- Help you get and understand any homeowner association documents
- Coordinate appraisals and provide assistance to your lender
- Walk you through a home inspection and help you understand the condition of a property as well as provide trusted contractors to complete repairs
- Use professional expertise to resolve any issues that may arise with the seller that could delay closing or void the contract
- Explain financial costs such as earnest money deposits, escrow accounts, and closing costs
- Represent you during the final walk-through to make sure everything is in order and any repairs have been made properly
- Work with you and the seller’s agent to have a smooth closing by explaining what exactly you will need for settlement
Even AFTER settlement has concluded, a great Realtor continue as your real estate professional and will assist your needs throughout home ownership.
Are you thinking about starting your home search? The local experts at Ask Gina & Company have successfully closed hundreds of transactions since 1996 and would gladly extend their professional real estate advice and skills to you. Call 703-574-3478 to unlock the possibilities!