Loudoun County – where to vote?
Election Day is coming and we have the 411 for all of the options available to Loudoun residents.
– For information regarding the November 7, 2017 General Election in Loudoun: click here.
– If you have requested an absentee ballot and would like the check the status: click here.
– Moved recently? Register to Vote or Update Your Info Online: Simply have your drivers license ready and visit www.vote.virginia.gov to complete the online application. If you don’t have your license handy you can still click the link and register online but you’ll need to print and mail the form to our office. (October 23, 2017 is the last day to register in Virginia in order to be able to vote in this year’s election)
– Interested in conducting a Voter Registration Drive? Citizens and groups wishing to conduct a Voter Registration drive are required to complete a training course in person or online. For information on training classes and conducting drives, click here.
– Get Involved…Become an Officer of Election and earn money: An Officer of Election is someone that assists the citizen in a successful voting experience. The only requirements are that you be eligible to vote and have a desire to serve the public! Attend training and work Election Day and earn $145. Click here to sign up or call 703-777-0380 for more information.
To be eligible to vote, a person must be a native or naturalized citizen of the United States, a resident of the Commonwealth of Virginia and at least 18 years of age by the day of the next General Election.