Ask Gina & Company Shares Home Maintenance TipsSo you’ve utilized your Ask Gina & Company, with Keller Williams Loudoun Gateway, Buyer’s Agent and moved into a new home in Sterling, Virginia. You will want to keep your new NOVA home in tip-top shape for when you are ready to hire an AGC Seller’s Agent and collect all of your equity! Regular checks and maintenance can be performed to ensure that big problems are prevented. Stay on top of routine checks and tackle those big projects that you’ve been pushing off.On a regular basis be sure to:
Although this is a short list, they are all must-dos to avoid bigger and more expensive repairs. Please comment with any additional home maintenance tips or big projects that you have on your to-do list. If you are ready to sell your Loudoun County property, call your NOVA real estate professionals at Ask Gina & Company’s Ashburn office at (703)574-3478. Are you ready to take on these responsibilities as a home buyer? AGC Buyer’s Agents are here for you!
- · Test your garage door opener- ensure that the door reverses when its sensor beam is obstructed.
- · Inspect and change out, when necessary, HVAC filters.
- · Inspect fire extinguishers- ensure that you have an easily accessible extinguisher on every level of your home. Ensure that the gauge shows adequate pressure and that your extinguisher shows no visible signs of wear and tear.
- · Inspect window and door caulking and weather stripping- replace when necessary, doing so may be a chore but will keep those dollar bills from flying out the window…
- · Prevent water damage by repairing any leaks and cracks